The Douglas County Assessor’s Office offers several options for researching sales. Please see the detailed instructions below and click on the links provided.
|Research Sales From Parcel Detail Page|
|Research Sales by Parcel or Subdivision|
|Research Sales with the Sales “Book”|
|The sales book is an Adobe Acrobat file of the Assessor sales list. While this is not a recommended method of searching for sales, it does provide a complete listing of the qualified sales that occurred from July 1, 2010 to June 30, 2012. Click here to access the Sales Book|
Research Sales with QuickReports
- QuickReports is a convenient online tool to help property owners, businesses and other organizations create custom reports from the Douglas County Assessor’s extensive database. It’s easy to use, and provides great flexibility in when gathering information from the assessor website.
- To research sales, select the Sales Information report.
- Fill in the search criteria; QuickReports provides twenty-three different criteria that provides for as much flexibility as possible.
- It is essential that the sale date range be filled out to reflect the sales study period beginning July 1, 2010 and ending June 30, 2012. This information is NOT automatically filled in.
- The search can then be narrowed or expanded by adding or taking away from the selection criteria at the top of the page.
- Sales can be downloaded into a CSV or Excel file for further analysis.