|Number of Members:||Five|
|Term Length:||Three Years|
|Appointment Process||One from each Commissioner District and two at large|
|Description||Panel presides over the resolution of grievances concerning the conduct of County department personnel in performing their duties relative to Child Welfare issues. Members of the panel shall be1. representative of the community2. have demonstrable personal or professional knowledge and experience with children
3. not be employees or agents of the State or any County Department of Human Services; and
4. at least one member shall be a parent of a minor child at the time the appointment is made
|Staff Contact||Perry Boydstun ext. 5388|
|Bridget Bradley||January 2015|
|Jana Zinser||January 2015|
|Sara Ewing||January 2015|
|Nancy Cristadoro||January 2015|
|Lena Paris||January 2015|
Douglas County Human Services provides child and adult protection, temporary financial assistance, child care assistance and other supportive services for qualified residents. Human Services determines eligibility for services, administers programs, and provides statutorily authorized services to specified children and families. These services are governed by federal and state statutes, regulations and policies.
If you have questions about a particular board, committee or commission, please contact the staff person listed or you may also call the Commissioners’ Office at 303.660.7401.
- Application for Appointment for Citizen Advisory Boards - If you are interested in applying for one of the advisory boards, please complete this online form. It will be submitted to staff for review.
- Boards, Commissions and Committees Code of Conduct
- Douglas County Volunteer Connect - Volunteer Connect of Douglas County, Colorado is a community resource provided by the Partnership of Douglas County Governments. The purpose of this site is to bring organizations in need of volunteers in touch with the individuals in our community who are looking for ways to help. The Volunteer Connect website is designed as a “one-stop shop” for volunteers to search and sign up for opportunities that match their area of interest, location and schedule.