The Board of County Commissioners is committed to diligent management of financial affairs in order to ensure the County’s long-term financial health and the provision of essential public services. The Board is committed to working to ensure that Douglas County government provides services to all Douglas County citizens, taxpayers, and communities in an effective and cost efficient manner.
This calculator will provide all Douglas County property owners with information about their property’s proportionate share of service categories supporting Douglas County citizens and taxpayers. Visit www.douglas.co.us/taxes
Please visit the Department of Finance for more information
- Annual County budget (including preliminary budget, presentations, adopted budgets and Budget in Briefs)
- Approved vouchers
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Contingency Log
- County Debt
- Open Budget
- Quarterly financial review reports
- Popular Financial Annual Report
- Purchasing of Goods and Services Policy
- Sales and use tax collection reports
- Salary publication
- Unclaimed Funds
- Additional links including a link to the County’s Purchasing Division featuring information about Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing (BidNet®), the County’s on-line notification system in which the County’s bids, quotes, proposals, addendums, and awards are generally posted.