Castle Rock Driver’s License Office
All Colorado residents can take advantage of the short lines and outstanding customer service of the Express Driver’s License office located in Castle Rock.
The Castle Rock Driver’s License Office is managed by the Douglas County Clerk & Recorder’s Office acting as agents of the State. Douglas County employees observe a different holiday schedule than State employees, so the Castle Rock Express Driver’s License Office may be open when other State operated Driver’s License Offices are closed. See our holiday schedule for details.
In order to be in compliance with the Federal Real ID ACT, effective Aug. 19, 2015, current Colorado residents completing an address change will now need two documents to prove their residential address, in addition to your license or ID card. A parent’s proof of address indicated on license is acceptable as ONE proof of residency for a minor child under the age of 21.
New Colorado residents will be required to show two documents for proof of residency, state/county certified (or original) birth certificate OR valid passport, and proof of Social Security Number. Proof of residency needs to have the applicant’s name and physical address listed.
- Addition of Motorcycle Endorsement (if test already completed)NOP
- Driver’s License Renewals
- Duplicate and Replacement Licenses
- Full list of services, required documents, and costs
- Identification Card
- Name and Address Changes
- Motor Vehicle Driving Records
- Permit to License (after completion of driving test)
We accept checks and cash only. Some services may include a county fee.
Services Not Offered at This Location
- CDL Services
- Driving Tests
- First Time Permit
- Immigration Licenses / ID Cards (I-94s, Employment Authorization cards)
- Restricted Licenses
- Written Tests
- See a list of Full Service Driver’s License Offices that can provide provide these services.