Below are five reimbursements submitted to the Department of Local Affairs (DOLA). The CVRF Reimbursement DC5 was recently submitted to DOLA, and reimbursement has not been received by Douglas County.
Each reimbursement request has titled tabs, which provide the date of the expense, eligible category, descriptions and amounts.
- CVRF Reimbursement DC1
- CVRF Reimbursement DC2
- CVRF Reimbursement DC3
- CVRF Reimbursement DC4
- CVRF Reimbursement DC5
- CVRF Reimbursement DC6
- CVRF Reimbursement DC7
CARES Act Contracts, IGAs and Memorandum of Understandings
- Memorandum of Understanding Arapahoe County and Tri-County Health Department
- Intergovernmental Agreement Douglas County, Town of Castle Rock, Town of Parker, City of Lone Tree, City of Castle Pines, and the Town of Larkspur
- Intergovernmental Agreement Douglas County and the Office of District Attorney, 18th Judicial District
- Intergovernmental Agreement Douglas County and West Douglas County Fire Protection District
- STRIDE Community Health Center Contract
- Tri-County Health Department Contract