Health First Colorado categories include programs, such as:
- Long Term Care
- Children’s Buy-In Program
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Waivers
- Children’s HCBS
- Children with Autism (HCBS-CWA)
- Children’s Extensive Support Waiver (HCBS-CES)
- Children’s Habilitation Residential Program Waiver (HCBS-CHRP)
- Children with Life-Limiting Illness (HCBS-CLLI)
1. Online through the Colorado PEAK website
2. By Mail or print an application (English / Spanish) and turn it into our office or contact our office to have one mailed to you.
3. Apply by Phone at 1-800-221-3943 / TDD: 711
4. Apply in Person at the Department of Human Services, 4400 Castleton Court, Castle Rock, CO 80109
If you are applying for a category of Health First Colorado for which a disability determination may be required, you can print the disability application.
For Health First Colorado Transportation please call 1-855-264-6368.