Wednesday, May 22, 2019
8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Parker Arts, Culture and Events Center (PACE Center)
20000 Pikes Peak Drive
Parker, CO 80138
Please join the Seniors’ Council of Douglas County as we present, Vintage & Vibrant, a day-long educational event that will feature nine exciting workshops and two very special keynote presentations. See the schedule below for an overview of the exciting keynote and breakout sessions.
- Registration fee prior to May 17, 2019 – $5.00
- Limited on-site registration (at the door) – $7.00
- Need-based scholarships are available. For information please contact 303-663-7681.
- 8:00 a.m. Registration & Morning Refreshments
- 8:30 a.m. Welcome & Opening Remarks
- 9:00 a.m. Morning Keynote: The Health Benefits of Laughter
- 9:50 a.m. Networking
- 10:10 a.m. Breakout Session #1
- The Mind-Body Connection
- Colorado Senior Lobby, Your Advocate at the Statehouse
- Who Can Help Me with That?
- 11:00 a.m. Networking
- 11:20 a.m. Breakout Session #2
- Virtual Reality as a Health Care Tool
- Prognosis H+O+P= E, The Importance of Human Connections
- Healthy Brain, Healthy Finances
- 12:10 p.m. Lunch Provided
- 12:30 p.m. Luncheon Keynote: The Amazing World of Wearable Health Care
- 1:30 p.m. Breakout Session #3
- Music for Healthy and Happy Living
- Keeping You Safe with the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office
- What’s Up with Ryan?
- 2:20 p.m. Closing Remarks
- 2:30 p.m. Door Prizes (must be present to win)
Thank you to Douglas County and the businesses and agencies supporting Vintage & Vibrant 2019. To view 2019 partners click here.