Size: 8 acres
Hours: Open sunrise to sunset
- Parking lots (50 capacity)
- 2 Picnic shelters (48 capacity each) – Group picnic shelters can be reserved throughout the year with a minimum of two weeks advanced notice. View more information and fees by clicking here.
- Restroom (waterless)
- Ballfield (baseball or softball use)
- Sand volleyball court
- Soccer field (150’ x 210’)
- 2 picnic shelters (48 seats per shelter; 96 total) seats 96 (48 per shelter)
- Electricity available
One visit to Whispering Pines Park and you’ll know how it earned its name. This secluded spot, nestled within mature pine trees is the perfect place to go for some quiet reflection or to have a picnic with family or friends. Kids will love to climb and slide on the large playground structure. And don’t forget to bring your volleyball and take advantage of the regulation size sand volleyball court.