Did you know that Colorado is an all-mail ballot state?
You will receive your ballot in the mail to vote at your convenience.
Follow this simple Election-Ready Checklist:
- Register to vote
Visit GoVoteColorado.com and click on “Register to Vote”.
- Check your voter registration
Visit GoVoteColorado.com and click on “Find My Registration”. If you make an update to your registration, allow two to nine business days for mail ballot delivery.
- Watch for your ballot in the mail
Ballots for the November 5, 2019, Coordinated Election will be in the mail beginning October 11, 2019. If you have not received your ballot by October 18, 2019, please contact the Douglas County Elections Office at 303-660-7444, or visit a Voter Service and Polling Center beginning on October 28, 2019.
- Vote your ballot
Vote your ballot. Place your voted ballot in your official return envelope. Note: Do not use another household member’s envelope to return your ballot.
- Return your voted ballot
- Mail your ballot with adequate postage and allow two to nine business days for delivery to our office.
- Save on postage by using one of our convenient Ballot Drop Boxes located throughout Douglas County from October 15, 2019, through Election Day on November 5, 2019.
- If you prefer to vote at a Voter Service and Polling Center, you may surrender your mail ballot at the Center of your choice and vote in-person beginning October 28, 2019, through 7 p.m. on Election Day, November 5, 2019.
- Know the Ballot Deadline
Ballots must be received no later than 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 5, 2019. Postmarks do not count.