Dates for future elections will be posted as they become available.
2018 General Election
Coordinating entities certify ballot content to Clerk & Recorder
Secretary of State certifies ballot content to Clerk & Recorder
Uniformed and overseas citizens ballots mailed
- Ballots mailed to eligible voters beginning this day
- 24-hour ballot Drop-off Locations open
- 22-day Colorado Residency Deadline
- Voter Service and Polling Centers open Monday through Friday
from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Last day a voter may request a ballot be sent by mail
October 27 & November 3
Voter Service and Polling Centers open Saturdays from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- General Election Day from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Polls close at 7 p.m. including all ballot Drop-off Locations and Voter Service and Polling Centers
- Deadline to receive uniformed and overseas citizens ballots
- Deadline to cure ballot signature or ID required issues
- Risk Limiting Audit – 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Risk Limiting Audit (Round 2 – if necessary) – 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Board of Canvass – 9 a.m. – Noon
- Alternate Board of Canvass & Final Certification of Election – 9 a.m. – Noon
- Final Certification of Election deadline