- This event has passed.
Live Town Hall
October 19 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm MDT
Douglas County Public Health: Get the Facts
What is public health and why does it matter to our communities? How is it different from your personal health care? From costs to timeline. From services access to engagement. Join us for this Live Town Hall on Tues., Oct. 19 for a community conversation with policy and public health experts.
- Lora Thomas, Vice President, Douglas County Board of Health; Chair, Board of Douglas County Commissioners
- George Teal, Secretary, Douglas County Board of Health; Douglas County Commissioner
- Abe Laydon, Vice Chair, Board of Douglas County Commissioners
- Barbara Drake, Deputy County Manager, Douglas County
- Tom Butts, Founder, Colorado Environmental Public Health Services; Member, Colorado State Board of Health
Dial 833-380-0668 to participate, or click here to watch and ask questions, or attend in the Commissioners’ Hearing Room, 100 Third St. in Castle Rock on Tuesday, Oct. 19 at 6 p.m.