If you have already applied for a position in 2019 your previous application will be considered.
Douglas County Policies:
- Douglas County employees may not serve on County citizen boards, committees or commissions, except as specifically provided by County resolution or as required to perform official county duties.
- Information submitted on the application form shall be considered public information.
- In an attempt to provide broad County representation, Douglas County citizens may serve on only one board, committee or commission at a time, except as specifically provided by County resolution or as required to perform official County duties.
- The deadline for incumbent applications shall be the same as the deadline for new applications.
- Citizen advisory members must be citizens of Douglas County, except as specifically provided by County Resolution.
- Boards, Commissions and Committees Code of Conduct
If you have questions about a particular board, committee or commission, please contact the staff person listed or you may also call the Commissioners’ Office at 303.660.7401.