If you or someone you know is in need of support, please contact Colorado Crisis Services at 1-844-493-TALK (8255), text “TALK” to 38255, or go to the Colorado Crisis Services website to access a live chat available in 17 languages. Help and hope are available 24/7/365.
To schedule a first-time appointment for yourself, your child, or a loved one contact:
- Adams County: Community Reach Center | 303-853-3500
- Aurora: Aurora Mental Health Center | 303-617-2300
- Arapahoe County: All Health Network | 303-730-8858
- Douglas County: All Health Network | 303-730-8858
- Denver County: Mental Health Center of Denver | 303-504-7900
Colorado Crisis Services can also help find a provider in your area and who takes your insurance. Connect with them by calling 1-844-493-8255.