Referral Draft 2040 Douglas County CMP Documents
The “redline-strikethrough version” shows the edits, additions, removals, rearrangements, and select comments to the 2035 CMP. The “clean” version shows the Referral Draft 2040 CMP without any mark ups; this can be clearer for reading and reviewing content. Also included are Referral Draft CMP Maps. Mapping technology has improved greatly since the last update, so the maps reflect these technological changes.
Depending on individual viewing preferences, there are several options to review the Referral Draft 2040 CMP document and maps.
- Summary of CMP Changes and Amendments
- Complete Referral Draft 2040 CMP – Redline-strikethrough version
- Complete Referral Draft 2040 CMP – Clean version with no redline-strikethrough
- Complete Set of Referral Draft CMP Maps (large file)
Below is the Referral Draft 2040 CMP – redline-strikethrough version organized by section, with corresponding maps. To open a draft section or a map, please click on the individual section or map below.
- Section 1 – Introduction
- Section 2 – Urban Land Use
- Section 3 – Nonurban Land Use
- Section 4 – Rural Communities
- Section 5 – Community Resources
- Section 6 – Community Services
- Section 7 – Transportation
- Section 8 – Water Supply
- Section 9 – Environmental Quality
- Section 10 – Wildlife
- Section 11 – Amendments and Updates
- Appendix A – Glossary
Return to 2040 CMP webpage.