Tenant Finish Plan Review
- Douglas County Building Permit Application – The general contractor, electrical, plumbing and mechanical must be listed on the application. The contractors must be registered with Douglas County and listed prior to issuance of the building permit. Valuation of the project must be listed on the application.
- Construction Plans – submit one (1) complete sets of plans on white paper in blue or black ink that are stamped by a Registered Colorado Engineer or Architect.The Engineer must stamp:
- Electrical plans
- Plumbing plans
- Mechanical plans
- Structural plans
- Construction plans must include building use, construction type, type of occupancy and if fire sprinklers are installed.
- Fire Department – Approval has to be received before the permit can be issued. The submittal of the plans to the governing fire department is the responsibility of the General Contractor or Owner.
- Tri-County Health Department approval is required, if a food service, prior to the permit being issued.
- The Disclosure – Notice of Zoning Review form must be completed, signed and dated.
Plan Review Over-the-Counter (OTC)
This program has been temporarily suspended. During this suspension please follow the instructions for Tenant Finish Plan Review. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this time.