Updated Dec. 30 – 8 a.m. – Applications are no longer being accepted for the Restaurant and Event Venue Impact Grant Program.
The County is expanding the Restaurant and Event Venue Impact Grant opportunity by adding 100% reimbursement of December revenue losses. For those that have already applied, staff will be in contact to obtain this additional information and increase your grant award amount accordingly. For those that have not applied, please do so as soon as possible as applications were accepted through 8 a.m. on December 30, 2020.
Individual grant amounts are based upon COVID-19 impact and revenue loss as demonstrated in the required Business Interruption Worksheet.
Grant awards will be provided to qualified businesses based on the revenue loss calculated, from March 1-November 30, up to a maximum of $200,000, as follows:
- $250,000 or more in revenue loss, then 10% of the total revenue loss will be provided in grant funds.
- $25,000-$250,000 in revenue loss, then $25,000 in grant funds will be provided.
- Less than $25,000 in revenue loss, then 100% of the revenue loss will be reimbursed in grant funds.
In addition, 100% of calculated December revenue losses will be reimbursed, up to an additional maximum of $200,000.
Applications were accepted through 8 a.m. on Dec. 30, 2020, on a first-come, first-served basis until funds are depleted.
- A physical location in unincorporated Douglas County or one of its municipalities. Businesses with more than one location in the County may apply for each location.
- 200 or fewer employees
- Ability to demonstrate business interruption impacts from COVID-19 public health orders through reductions in annual gross revenue in 2020 as compared to 2019
- Must be registered and in good standing with the Secretary of State’s Office
- Must be a for-profit business
- Must be current on applicable County taxes. Evidence that County taxes have been paid is available at https://apps.douglas.co.us/treasurer/treasurerweb/search.jsp?guest=true . Instructions for downloading the required information is available here.
Applications are no longer being accepted.
Please be prepared to submit the following information at the time of application:
- COVID-19 Business Interruption Worksheet that includes:
– Gross revenue from March 1, 2020 through November 30, 202
– Gross revenue from 2019, for the same time period submitted above
– Any additional franchisor support (if applicable) or COVID-related assistance grant funding received to date
- Evidence that applicable County taxes have been paid
Applicants will receive a confirmation email upon application submittal. Applicants may be contacted for follow-up questions by County staff. Applications with all necessary documentation will be processed first, therefore, applicants are encouraged to review the above requirements. Notices of award will be provided via phone and/or email and County staff will work with recipients to arrange for fund disbursement. The final issuance of awards may take up to 30 days.
Applications were accepted through Dec. 30, 2020.