Perry Park Road Culvert Repair
Three culvert repair and extension on the S. Perry Park Road (DC 105) are occurring, there is one at Perry Park Ave, one ¼ mile west of Perry Park Ave and then one about a half a mile north of Red Rock Drive.
For further information call Douglas County Engineering at 303-660-7490 or email the
project manager, Shawn Dankenbring at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rural Culvert Repair Projects
Over the next week, two pipes will be repaired, one is on DC 67 just west of Indian Creek Campground and the other is on Silverheels Dr about a ¼ mile north of Perry Park Ave. These will be one-day projects done by Colorado Pipeline Rehabilitation, LLC and will be shoulder work. For additional information about this project, please visit www.DouglasRoadWork.com and click Maintenance Projects.
For further information call Douglas County Engineering at 303-660-7490 or email the project manager, Shawn Dankenbring at email@example.com.
Drainage Partnership Projects: Urban Drainage Flood Control (UDFCD) and Douglas County will partner for the following 2019 Drainage Projects:
- Happy Canyon Creek through Grandview Estates – North of Lincoln Avenue – Improvements Project
- Happy Canyon Creek near Surrey Ridge – near I-25 – Project
- Timbers Creek Project
- Plum Creek between Titan and Airport Road Project
- Cohens Drainage Improvements Project
- Fonders Draw Drainage Improvements Project
Other Partnership Projects:
- Lowell Ranch – E. Plum Creek Restoration Project (Douglas County Conservation District)
Repair and Replacement locations identified for 2019:
- 2019 – 2020 PW Operations Rural Pipe Lining (21 locations)
- Pinery Drainage Improvements
- Other locations as budget allows.
Cleaning and Misc. Repairs identified for 2019:
- New manhole installations & Existing manhole repair
Pinery Drainage Project:
Phase 1 – The Pinery Water & Sanitation District will be replacing water mains within certain roadways in the Pinery starting in May 2019 to repair roadside drainage issues. The County paid for additional survey, design and construction needed to include the drainage fixes in the District’s project.
Phase 2 – This phase will include public outreach and education to property owners about the importance of maintaining drainage infrastructure. Information is anticipated to be available in August 2019.
Other Drainage Projects
Projects include drainage pipe repair and replacement projects, major erosion repair projects and other drainage related projects. The following are the projects identified to complete in 2019:
- Thunderhill Road Pipe Repair
- Lucas Ave. Erosion Repair
- Pinery Drainage Projects with District
- 2019-2020 PW Ops Rural Pipe Lining (21 locations)
- Sandstone Ranch Irrigation Ditch Repair (Open Space)
- Lowell Ranch – E. Plum Creek Restoration (Douglas County Conservation District)
- Tomah Rd. (Bear Dance Dr. to Keene Ranch) Drainage Repair (PW Operations)
- Lake Gulch Road Erosion Repair (2 Locations) (PW Operations)
- 10874 Patterson Circle Culvert Repair (PW Operations)
If you have any questions about Drainage Projects, please contact Sean Owens, P.E., Special Projects Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org