The above locations are for ballot drop-off ONLY.
Douglas County offers several convenient drop box locations for your completed ballot
Please visit a Voter Service and Polling Center if you need more than a ballot drop-off location.
Please be aware that the following information pertains to the
2019 Coordinated Election.
Ballot Drop Box locations are available 24-hours a day beginning October 15, 2019, through Election Day, Tuesday, November 5, 2019, at 7 p.m.
All locations are drive-up unless otherwise indicated.
24-Hour Ballot Drop Box Locations
- Castle Pines Library, 360 Village Square Lane, 80108
- Douglas County Elections, 125 Stephanie Place, 80109
- Douglas County Office, Phillip S. Miller Building, 100 Third Street, 80104 (Walk-up location)
- Highlands Ranch Sheriff Substation, 9250 Zotos Drive, 80129
- Highlands Ranch Motor Vehicle, 2223 Wildcat Reserve Parkway, 80129
- Larkspur Town Hall, 8720 Spruce Mountain Road, 80118
- Lone Tree Motor Vehicle, Park Meadows Center, 9350 Heritage Hills Circle, 80124
- Parker Town Hall, 20120 E. Mainstreet, 80138
- Parker Police Department, 18600 Lincoln Meadows Parkway, 80134
Regular Business Hours Only Ballot Drop Box Location
This location is available during library business hours beginning October 15, 2019, through November 4, 2019, and on Election Day, Tuesday, November 5, 2019, from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Roxborough Library, 8357 N. Rampart Range Road, Ste. 200, 80125 (Walk-up location)