Ballot Drop Box locations are for ballot drop-off ONLY.
Please visit a Voter Service and Polling Center for additional voter services.
Ballot Drop Box locations for the June 30, 2020, Primary Election will be available 24-hours a day beginning June 8, 2020, through Election Day, Tuesday, June 30, 2020, from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
24-Hour Ballot Drop Box Locations
- Castle Pines Library, 360 Village Square Lane, 80108
- Douglas County Elections, 125 Stephanie Place, 80109
- Douglas County Office Building, 100 Third Street, 80104 (Walk-up location)
- The Grange, 3692 Meadows Blvd, 80109
- Douglas County Event Center, 500 Fairgrounds Road, 80104 (Walk-up location)
- Ridge House, 4501 E. Enderud Boulevard, 80104
- Crystal Valley Ranch, 2160 Fox Haven Drive, 80104 (Walk-up location)
- Highlands Ranch Sheriff Substation, 9250 Zotos Drive, 80129
- Highlands Ranch Motor Vehicle, 2223 Wildcat Reserve Parkway, 80129
- Douglas County Park and Trails Division, 9651 S. Quebec Street, 80130 (Walk-up location)
- Redstone Park, 3270 E. Redstone Park Circle, 80129 (Walk-up location)
(ballot drop box is located on the northeast corner of the Service Center Main Entrance.)
- Larkspur Town Hall, 8720 Spruce Mountain Road, 80118
- Lone Tree Motor Vehicle, Park Meadows Center, 9350 Heritage Hills Circle, 80124
- Lone Tree Municipal Building, 9220 Kimmer Dr, Lone Tree, CO 80124
- Parker Town Hall, 20120 E. Mainstreet, 80138
- Parker Police Department, 18600 Lincoln Meadows Parkway, 80134
- Douglas County Facilities Building, 9040 Tammy Lane, 80134 (Walk-up location)
- EchoPark Stadium, 11901 Newlin Gulch Blvd, Parker, CO 80134
Sterling Ranch (Littleton)
- Sterling Ranch Civic Center, 8155 Piney River Avenue, 80125
Regular Business Hours Only Ballot Drop Box Location
This location is available during library business hours beginning June 8 through June 29, 2020, and on Election Day, Tuesday, June 30, 2020, from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Roxborough Library, 8357 N. Rampart Range Road, Ste. 200, 80125 (Walk-up location)