Ballot Drop Box locations are for ballot drop-off ONLY.
Please visit a Voter Service and Polling Center for additional voter services.
Ballot Drop Box locations for the March 3, 2020 Presidential Primary Election will be available 24-hours a day beginning Feb. 10, 2020, through Election Day, Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 7 p.m. All locations are drive-up unless otherwise indicated.
24-Hour Ballot Drop Box Locations
- Castle Pines Library, 360 Village Square Lane, 80108
- Douglas County Elections, 125 Stephanie Place, 80109
- Douglas County Office Building, 100 Third Street, 80104 (Walk-up location)
- The Grange, 3692 Meadows Blvd, 80109
- Douglas County Event Center, 500 Fairgrounds Road, 80104 (Walk-up location)
- Ridge House, 4501 E. Enderud Boulevard, 80104
- Highlands Ranch Sheriff Substation, 9250 Zotos Drive, 80129
- Highlands Ranch Motor Vehicle, 2223 Wildcat Reserve Parkway, 80129
- Douglas County Park and Trails Division, 9651 S. Quebec Street, 80130 (Walk-up location)
- Redstone Park, 3270 E. Redstone Park Circle, 80129 (Walk-up location)
(ballot drop box is located on the northeast corner of the Service Center Main Entrance.)
- Larkspur Town Hall, 8720 Spruce Mountain Road, 80118
- Lone Tree Motor Vehicle, Park Meadows Center, 9350 Heritage Hills Circle, 80124
- Parker Town Hall, 20120 E. Mainstreet, 80138
- Parker Police Department, 18600 Lincoln Meadows Parkway, 80134
- Douglas County Facilities Building, 9045 Tammy Lane, 80134 (Walk-up location)
Sterling Ranch (Littleton)
- Sterling Ranch Civic Center, 8155 Piney River Avenue, 80125
Regular Business Hours Only Ballot Drop Box Location
This location is available during library business hours beginning Feb. 10 through March 2, 2020, and on Election Day, Tuesday, March 3, 2020, from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Roxborough Library, 8357 N. Rampart Range Road, Ste. 200, 80125 (Walk-up location)