NOTICE – March 18, 2020
Consistent with guidelines issued by the White House and Colorado Governor Jared Polis, Douglas County has closed most County buildings effective March 17. County departments and offices will be staffed to support county operations. County services will continue during this closure, the duration of which has yet to be determined.
The Elections office is closed to the public until further notice. The following exception applies:
- Processing online voter registrations
- Preparing for the Primary Election, June 30, 2020
- Citizens, community partners, candidates, and vendors may drop off paperwork or handle critical in-person business by appointment only. Call 303.660.7444.
- Primary Election – June 30, 2020 – View Primary Election FAQS
- General Election – Nov. 3, 2020 – View General Election FAQS
Voters Registered as of 04/01/2020
Democrat: 51,888 | Republican: 104,494 | Unaffiliated: 105,280 | Other: 3,862 |Total: 265,524
Voter Service and Polling Center (VSPC) Public Comment Period for the November 3, 2020 General Election is now open. Comments accepted through April 27, 2020.
Please direct Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) requests to: [email protected]