Renewing at Kiosk
Colorado MVExpress is a self-service kiosk where you can renew your vehicle registration. It’s fast and easy! The machine will provide your registration and license plate tabs on the spot. Skip the line at a Motor Vehicle office!
Motor Vehicle Kiosk Locations in Douglas County
- King Soopers, 5544 Promenade Parkway, Castle Rock, 80108
- King Soopers, 750 N. Ridge Road, Castle Rock, 80104
- King Soopers, 12959 S. Parker Road, Parker, 80134
- King Soopers, 17761 Cottonwood Drive, Parker, 80134
- King Soopers, 9551 S. University Boulevard, Highlands Ranch, 80126
- King Soopers, 2205 W. Wildcat Reserve Parkway, Highlands Ranch, 80129
Use any kiosk if you live in a participating county!
If you live in one county, but you work, go on vacation or attend college in another, you may renew your license plates, even if past the grace period, at any kiosk along the way! Residents of the following counties may use any ColoradoMV Express kiosk in the state: Arapahoe, Adams, Boulder, Broomfield, Douglas, El Paso, Fremont, Jefferson, La Plata, Larimer, Mesa, and Weld. Click here for a list of all Colorado locations.
If you do not live in these counties, the kiosks are not available for use. Contact your county motor vehicle office for information.
Things to know before visiting an MVExpress Kiosk:
- If your vehicle requires an emissions test, please complete it at least two business days before using a kiosk.
- If you have recently changed or updated your auto insurance, please wait four business days before using a kiosk.
How To Use a Kiosk
Simply scan the barcode on the back of your renewal postcard or type in your license plate number using the touch-screen. Pay taxes and fees via check or credit card. The machine will provide a printed receipt, your registration, and license plate tabs on the spot. Click here for kiosk FAQs.