Douglas County is Level Red: Severe Risk on Colorado’s COVID-19 dial. Motor Vehicle offices are closed to the public to protect the health and safety of citizens and essential staff members who continue to provide critical services to our community. Please select one of the following customer service options:
• Online Customer Service: mydmv.colorado.gov
• MVExpress Kiosks: Registration Renewal/License Plate Tabs on the spot! Click here for locations and information
• Customer Service by Mail: 9350 Heritage Hills Cir Lone Tree, CO 80124
• Customer Service by Email: [email protected]
• Customer Service by Phone: 303-660-7440, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Option 2: If your transaction cannot be completed online, at a kiosk, or by mail: Paperwork Drop Boxes are available Monday 8 a.m. – Friday 5 p.m. at each Douglas County Motor Vehicle office (closed weekends and holidays). Select from the following transactions, print and complete the required forms, include daytime contact information, and respond to calls and emails from our office to ensure your transaction is completed in a timely manner.
- Colorado Dealer Purchase Instructions/Forms
- Disability Services Instructions/Forms
- New Colorado Resident Vehicle Registration Instructions/Forms
- Out of State Dealer Purchase Instructions/Forms
- Private Party Purchase Instructions/Forms
- Registration Renewal Instructions/Forms
- Title Only Instructions/Forms (Duplicate Title, Lien Release, Add/Drop/Change Name
Option 3: Limited appointments are available for in-person services by clicking the “Schedule an Appointment” button.
For Driver License services please click here.
Whether you’re new to Douglas County, buying or selling a vehicle, registering a vehicle for the first time or renewing your license plates and registration, we offer several convenient locations to provide you service. And options to fit your busy schedule – in person, online, by mail and Motor Vehicle Kiosks.
The Castle Rock Driver License Office is managed by the Douglas County Clerk & Recorder’s Office acting as agents of the State. Douglas County employees observe a different holiday schedule than State employees, so the Castle Rock Express Driver License Office may be open when other State-operated Driver License Offices are closed. Limited services provided by this Express Driver License Office include Driver License Renewals, duplicate and replacement licenses and more.