Douglas County is Level Red: Severe Risk on Colorado’s COVID-19 dial. Motor Vehicle offices are closed to the public to protect the health and safety of citizens and essential staff members who continue to provide critical services to our community. Please select one of the following customer service options:
• Online Customer Service: mydmv.colorado.gov
• MVExpress Kiosks: Registration Renewal/License Plate Tabs on the spot! Click here for locations and information
• Customer Service by Mail: 9350 Heritage Hills Cir Lone Tree, CO 80124
• Customer Service by Email: [email protected]
• Customer Service by Phone: 303-660-7440, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Option 2: If your transaction cannot be completed online, at a kiosk, or by mail: Paperwork Drop Boxes are available Monday 8 a.m. – Friday 5 p.m. at each Douglas County Motor Vehicle office (closed weekends and holidays). Select from the following transactions, print and complete the required forms, include daytime contact information, and respond to calls and emails from our office to ensure your transaction is completed in a timely manner.
- Colorado Dealer Purchase Instructions/Forms
- Disability Services Instructions/Forms
- New Colorado Resident Vehicle Registration Instructions/Forms
- Out of State Dealer Purchase Instructions/Forms
- Private Party Purchase Instructions/Forms
- Registration Renewal Instructions/Forms
- Title Only Instructions/Forms (Duplicate Title, Lien Release, Add/Drop/Change Name
Option 3: Limited appointments are available for in-person services by clicking the “Schedule an Appointment” button.
For Driver License services please click here.
Douglas County Motor Vehicle offices can only title, register and renew vehicle registrations for Douglas County residents. If you do not live in Douglas County, please contact the Motor Vehicle office for the County in which you reside.
Whether you’re new to Douglas County, buying or selling a vehicle, registering a vehicle for the first time or renewing your license plates and registration, we offer several convenient locations to provide you service. And options to fit your busy schedule – in person, online, by mail and Motor Vehicle Kiosks. Whichever way you decide to renew, make sure to have a copy of your current auto insurance and an emissions test (if required). Get an estimate of your vehicle registration fees online (this is not applicable for renewals). Find approved Motor Vehicle forms for your use. You can easily add or change a vehicle address. Need information for a Driver License or Douglas County issued Traffic Ticket?
Are you a Douglas County business owner with one or more vehicles registered in the business name? If so, Douglas County’s new ‘by appointment’ Motor Vehicle service was created with you in mind.
Motor Vehicle staff is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. to assist you with all of the above and lost or stolen vehicle documents or license plates, handicap placards and temporary tags. Douglas County Motor Vehicle offices accept payment in the form of credit card, cash, and check.