PLEASE NOTE: Douglas County is Level Orange: High Risk on Colorado’s COVID-19 dial.
In-person services are available by appointment only.
Customer Service Options:
• Online Customer Service: dmv.colorado.gov
• MVExpress Kiosks: Registration Renewal/License Plate Tabs on the spot! Click here for locations and information
• Customer Service by Mail: 9350 Heritage Hills Cir Lone Tree, CO 80124
• Customer Service by Email: [email protected]
Option 2: If your transaction cannot be completed online, at a kiosk, or by mail: Paperwork Drop Boxes are available Monday 8 a.m. – Friday 5 p.m. at each Douglas County Motor Vehicle office (closed weekends and holidays). Click on one of the following transaction options, print and complete the required forms, include daytime contact information, and respond to calls and emails from our office to ensure your transaction is completed in a timely manner.
- Colorado Dealer Purchase Instructions/Forms
- Disability Services Instructions/Forms
- New Colorado Resident Vehicle Registration Instructions/Forms
- Out of State Dealer Purchase Instructions/Forms
- Private Party Purchase Instructions/Forms
- Registration Renewal Instructions/Forms
- Title Only Instructions/Forms (Duplicate Title, Lien Release, Add/Drop/Change Name
Option 3: Limited appointments are available for in-person services by clicking the “Schedule an Appointment” button. Appointments can be scheduled a maximum of 7 calendar days in advance. If no appointment slots are available, please try again the following day.Option 4: Customer Service by Phone: 303-660-7440, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
For Driver License services please click here.
Douglas County Motor Vehicle offices can only title, register and renew vehicle registrations for Douglas County residents. If you do not live in Douglas County, please contact the Motor Vehicle office for the County in which you reside. Make sure to have a copy of your current auto insurance and an emissions test (if required). Douglas County Motor Vehicle offices accept payment in the form of credit card, cash, and check.
If you are a Douglas County business owner with one or more vehicles registered in the business name, please click here to schedule an appointment for Motor Vehicle service.