Stage 1 Fire Restrictions for Unincorporated Douglas CountyContinue Reading

Marriage / Civil Union License Age Requirements

Proof of Identification (must be accompanied by proof of age):

  • Photo ID issued by an employer or government agency (this includes school ID’s)
  • Credit card that contains a photo
  • Inmate ID
  • Consular Card*

Proof of Age (must be accompanied by photo ID)

  • Domestic Birth Certificate*
  • Foreign Birth Certificate (The birth certificate MUST be in English otherwise it must be translated and the translation must be notarized).

Proof of Identification and Age:

  • Driver’s License
  • Passport
  • Military ID (as long as it contains a photo)**
  • Inmate ID (as long as it has a photo and date of birth)
  • State Identification Card (as long as it contains a photo and date of birth)
  • Tribal Identification Card

If either party is 16 or 17 years of age at the time of application, the following requirements must be met:

  • Judicial order from juvenile court required. Order must either be the original signed by the judge, or a certified copy.
  • Original state issued birth certificate
  • Photo ID (a school ID is acceptable)

For Civil Unions, both parties must be 18 years of age.