- Copies of recorded documents are $.25 per page (8 ½”x 11” or 14”).
- Plat copies are $1 for the first page and $.75 for each additional page.
- Certification of copies requires an additional fee of $1 per document. Certified copies may be picked up in person, mailed or e-mailed.
Fees are payable by cash, check, credit card or e-check. Payments made by credit card or e-check incur an additional fee from the service provider.
Copies may be requested by:
- Calling the Recording Office at 303.660.7446 during normal business hours.
- Mailing the request along with appropriate payment made payable to Douglas County Clerk to:|
Douglas County Clerk and Recorder
PO Box 1360/301 Wilcox Street
Castle Rock, CO 80104
Attn: Real Estate Copies
- In person at 301 Wilcox Street, Castle Rock, CO 80104 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- Copy account holders may email us
Regular copies may be faxed, emailed, mailed or picked up in person. Certified copies may be emailed, picked up in person or mailed.
Any copies being mailed shall incur shipping and handling charges, unless a self-addressed stamped envelope is included with the request. Shipping and handling charges are:
- Shipping & Handling – 1-6 Pages, $1.00
- Shipping & Handling – 7 -61 Pages, $4.00
- Shipping & Handling Plats and Over 62 Pages, $7.00