If your transaction cannot be completed online, at a kiosk, or by mail: Paperwork Drop Boxes are available Monday 8 a.m. – Friday 5 p.m. at each Douglas County Motor Vehicle office (closed weekends and holidays). Click on one of the following transaction options, print and complete the required forms, include daytime contact information, and respond to calls and emails from our office to ensure your transaction is completed in a timely manner.
- Registration Renewal Instructions/Forms
- New Colorado Resident Vehicle Registration Instructions/Forms
- Purchase from a Colorado Dealer Instructions/Forms
- Purchase from an Out-of-State Dealer Instructions/Forms
- Purchase from a Private Party Instructions/Forms
- Other Title Services Instructions/Forms (Duplicate Title, Lien Release, Add/Drop/Change Name)
- Disability Services Instructions/Forms
The following forms or links are furnished for your convenience. Motor Vehicle staff cannot provide legal advice or assist in the completion of forms.
For all other Forms please visit the Colorado Department of Revenue.