Douglas County Government offices closed Memorial Day, May 31Continue Reading

Citizen Connect – Report issues, concerns or comments

* CitizenConnect is not an Emergency Response Service or Abuse Hotline *
If this is an emergency please dial 9-1-1. 
To report abuse call the
Child/Adult Protection Hotline at 303.688.4825 ext. 2460

Please submit the online form below to ask a general question or to report an issue or concern.  Information is also available by visiting Online services.

CitizenConnect is monitored by staff during regular business hours only.

If you have an issue, concern, or question for Douglas County please fill out the information on this form.
  • Accepted file types: jpg, gif, pdf, doc, xls, doc.
    You may submit an image or document should you wish to do so. The County accepts .jpg, .gif, .doc, .xlsx and .pdf Please compress all files before uploading.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Privacy policy
Please note that Douglas County Government does not share information gathered through its website with third parties for promotional purposes.