The Douglas County Health Department now has a single online form for you to report animal encounters, illnesses, and outbreaks. Not sure if you need to report something? Let us know if you experience any of the following:
- An illness that must be reported according to state statute
- Positive STI results must be reported directly to CDPHE.
- A possible outbreak (2 or more sick individuals from different households)
- A bite or scratch by a wild or domestic animal (human victim)
- A domestic pet that was bitten or scratched by a wild animal