The below information is provided for your convenience should you not be able to attend one of the community testing events in Douglas County
Contact your primary care physician to learn if they offer Covid-19 testing to existing patients. If you are symptomatic and in need of treatment, local hospitals conduct Covid-19 testing upon admittance.
Details such as operating times, dates, costs, and adequate testing supplies are subject to change. Each provider has different protocols and procedures for testing. Please contact providers below for specific information, to schedule an appointment, and to learn more about testing options.
- Free COVID-19 community testing site in Centennial
- AFC Urgent Care offers rapid testing
- CDPHE COVID-19 testing site – EchoPark Stadium in Parker
- CareNow Urgent Care – Parker
- Castle Pines Urgent Care / Family Practice
- Heartlight Family Clinic– Castle Rock offers rapid testing
- MAKO Medical COVID-19 testing site – Canvas Credit Union in Lone Tree
- OnPoint Urgent Care– Lone Tree and Highlands Ranch offers rapid testing
Staying Safe and Healthy with COVID-19 in Our Lives – Joint campaign with Tri-County, Boulder and Jefferson County Health Departments.