This is not a multi-day event and is for Douglas County residents. The event is scheduled for Friday evening, Oct. 20, 2023. However, if it is cloudy, the backup date will be Saturday evening, Oct. 21. In either case participants are expected to begin arriving at 5 p.m., and the event will end at 5 a.m. the following morning. Attendees will be able to leave the event at any time.
- Please plan to arrive at the gate by 6 p.m. The gates will be locked at this time and late participants will not be allowed to enter.
- Bring layers of clothing to add as the night gets colder.
- Participants will be allowed limited access to the Ranch House to warm up, use the restrooms and monitor laptop progress – Keep in mind WIFI is a bit limited.
- There are no sleeping accommodations provided, but if you need a nap you may do so in your vehicle.
- Participants may bring food, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- More information, including driving directions, will be sent out prior to the event to the email provided at registration.
For any questions you may have please email [email protected]