Douglas County Community Justice Services operates out of the Eighteenth Judicial District in the Robert A. Christensen Justice Center.
Our Vision: Setting the standard of excellence in local governance.
Our Mission- We are committed to:
- Promoting the safety, health, and well-being of our community
- Providing superior services and programs
- Recognizing, encouraging, and valuing our employees
- Serving as stewards of our fiscal, human, and natural resources
- Managing growth responsibly
- Advancing partnerships
- Respecting our cultural heritage
The CJS division is currently composed of five programs: Pretrial Release Supervision, Pretrial Intake, In-Home Detention, Community Service, and the Multiple Offender Program.