On Tuesday, July 16, at 6 p.m., in a Special Work Session, the Board of Douglas County Commissioners will hear funding recommendations and status reports regarding plans for $13.3 million re-appropriated for school security and mental health services for students.
- Commissioner Opening Remarks
- John and Maria Castillo Remarks
- School Resource Officers Update
- Youth Community Response Team Update
- Supportive Mental Health for Students Funding Committee Recommendations
- Physical School Safety & Protection Funding Committee Recommendations
- Commissioner Closing Remarks
Presentations will be posted on the County’s Website immediately following the Work Session
Commissioner’s Hearing Room, Douglas County Government Administration Bldg., 100 Third Street, Castle Rock, CO
This meeting will also be livestreamed on the County’s YouTube channel
Three weeks after the STEM School shooting, the County Commissioners, at their May 28 public hearing, unanimously approved a resolution appropriating $13.3 million for school security and mental health services for students in Douglas County.
For Committee details visit:
- Supportive Mental Health for Students Funding Committee
- Physical School Safety & Protection Funding Committee
Wendy M. Holmes, APR,
Director, Communications and Public Affairs
Douglas County Government
303.880.7785 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Be among the first to receive news as it happens. Sign up here and select your specific news focus and delivery preferences.