To view scheduled Maintenance Projects in unincorporated Douglas County visit www.douglas.co.us/road-work/maintenance-projects
Other Projects in Douglas County and surrounding areas that will affect traffic:
South I-25 Gap Construction
- September 17 – the Colorado Department of Transportation and contractor partner, Kraemer North America, have postponed the overnight southbound I-25 off-ramp closure at Tomah Road, originally scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 16, to Monday, Sept. 17. To better accommodate Bronco traffic, the closure will now be in place from 10 p.m., Monday to 4 a.m. Tuesday.
For more information and weekly updates visit the CDOT Project website at i25gap.codot.gov
C-470 Express Lanes Project
- September 27, 29 and Sept 30 to Oct. 3 – Full closures of southbound I-25 ramp to westbound C-470 and northbound E-470 on Thursday, September 27 10:00 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. and Saturday, September 29 12:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. as well as Sunday, September 30 through Wednesday, October 3 10:00 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. These closures are necessary to perform temporary roadway paving.
- September 23 & 24- Full closures of eastbound C-470 from University Blvd. to Quebec St. on Sunday, September 23 and Monday, September 24 from 10 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. These closures are necessary to install permanent overhead signage structures.
- Mid August for approximately six weeks – The dedicated right-hand turn from southbound Lucent Blvd onto westbound C-470 will have a full closure for paving, ramp widening construction and drainage installation. The closures will be 24/7.
- Mid- August for approximately six weeks – Full closure of the dedicated right-hand turn from southbound University Blvd onto westbound C-470 for paving, ramp widening construction and drainage installation. Closure is 24/7. Non-commercial vehicles will turn right at the traffic signal.
- August 8 for approximately three months – Full closure of northbound and southbound Highline Canal Trail C-470 Underpass. This closure will be utilized to create a safe work zone for wall construction as part of the C-470 Express Lanes project.
For detour maps and more information please visit www.codot.gov/projects/C470ExpressLanes.
Be among the first to receive news as it happens. Sign up here and select your specific news focus and delivery preferences.