To view scheduled Maintenance Projects in unincorporated Douglas County visit www.douglas.co.us/road-work/maintenance-projects
Other Projects in Douglas County and surrounding areas that will affect traffic:
C-470 Express Lanes Project
- August 20 – Full closure of eastbound C-470 from University Blvd. to Quebec St., Monday, August 20 from 10 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. This closure is necessary to install overhead signage structures.
- August 19 – 23 – Full freeway closures of westbound C-470 from E-470 to Yosemite St., Sunday, August 19 through Thursday, August 23 from 10 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. During these closures, northbound and southbound I-25 ramps to westbound C-470 will remain open. These closures are necessary to pave single lane median section for the E-470 to westbound express lanes bridge.
- Mid- August for approximately six weeks – Full closure of the dedicated right-hand turn from southbound University Blvd onto westbound C-470 for paving, ramp widening construction and drainage installation. Closure is 24/7. Non-commercial vehicles will turn right at the traffic signal.
- August 14 – 16 – Full freeway closures of eastbound C-470 from Lucent Blvd off-ramp to Lucent Blvd on-ram, Tuesday, August 14 through Thursday, August 16 from 10 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. These closures are necessary to install overhead pavement conveyor for expedited permanent pavement transportation.
- August 8 for approximately three months – Full closure of northbound and southbound Highline Canal Trail C-470 Underpass. This closure will be utilized to create a safe work zone for wall construction as part of the C-470 Express Lanes project.
- July 3 for approximately ten weeks – The right lane on eastbound C-470 will be closed from Yosemite off-ramp to I-25/ E-470 ramps to perform wall construction, roadway widening, barrier setting, drainage installation and lane striping as part of the C-470 Express Lanes project. Closure is 24/7.
- July 19 for approximately six weeks – The westbound C-470 off-ramp dedicated right turn onto northbound Broadway will have a full closure for paving, ramp widening construction and drainage installation as part of the C-470 Express Lanes project. Closure is 24/7, beginning Thursday, July 19 for approximately six weeks. Closure is 24/7.
For detour maps and more information please visit www.codot.gov/projects/C470ExpressLanes.
Meadows Parkway work starts Tuesday, May 29 through August
Starting Tuesday, May 29, crews will begin removing and replacing the 30-year-old concrete with asphalt along Meadows Parkway between U.S. Highway 85 and Prairie Hawk Drive. Work is expected to be completed before school starts in August. (Please note there will be some night work on Prairie Hawk Drive on May 29 and 30. This work is not expected to impact traffic during daytime hours, including at the intersection of Prairie Hawk and Meadows Parkway.)
For more information and a map visit CRgov.com/MeadowsParkway.
Be among the first to receive news as it happens. Sign up here and select your specific news focus and delivery preferences.