To view scheduled Maintenance Projects in unincorporated Douglas County visit www.douglas.co.us/road-work/maintenance-projects
Other Projects in Douglas County and surrounding areas that will affect traffic:
South I-25 Gap Construction
For more information and weekly updates visit the CDOT Project website at i25gap.codot.gov
C-470 Express Lanes Project
- November 19 & 20 – Two full freeway closures of westbound C-470 from Broadway to Lucent Blvd on Monday, November 19, and Tuesday, November 20 from 9:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. These closures are necessary to install permanent overhead signage structures.
- November 18 – Full closure of westbound and eastbound County Line Rd. ramps to southbound I-25 and the southbound I-25 ramp to northbound E-470 and westbound C-470.
- Westbound and eastbound County Line Rd. ramps to southbound I-25: Sunday, November 18 from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- Southbound I-25 ramp to northbound E-470 and westbound C-470: Sunday, November 18 from 10:00 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. This closure is required to perform bridge rehabilitation work.
For detour maps and more information please visit www.codot.gov/projects/C470ExpressLanes.
Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT)
- November 2018, CDOT will begin work on a $3.1 million project to mitigate erosion and sediment buildup caused by stream beds under four bridges in Douglas County. Work hours for the project will be Mondays through Fridays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., with minor traffic impacts occurring on the roadways when equipment enters and exits the project site. This project is scheduled to continue through spring 2019, as weather permits at the following locations:
- Colorado Highway 67: East Plum Creek at mile point 126.7
- Colorado Highway 67: West Plum Creek at mile point 126.5
- Colorado Highway 83: Antelope Creek at mile point 41.2
- Colorado Highway 86: Cherry Creek at mile point 6.5
For additional information about this project, call the project information line at 720-275-8243, email the team at DouglasCoBridgeScour@gmail.com, or visit the project website and sign up for updates at www.codot.gov/projects/douglas-co-bridges-co-67-83-86. For information on travel conditions visit COTrip.org, sign up for CDOT Travel alerts at 511.cotrip.org, or call 511. Updates are also available via Twitter @coloradodot and CDOT’s Facebook page at Facebook.com/coloradodot.
Be among the first to receive news as it happens. Sign up here and select your specific news focus and delivery preferences.