Traffic Alerts – February 2023
This alert page is a one-stop shop to keep up with construction, maintenance, and repair projects around Douglas County. Updates are added throughout the month as we receive information. Check back regularly to see what’s happening that might impact you.
Other Projects in Douglas County and surrounding areas that will affect traffic:
- City of Castle Pines Road Projects
City of Centennial Road Projects
- City of Lone Tree Road Projects
- Town of Castle Rock Road Projects
- Town of Parker Road Projects
Current projects in unincorporated Douglas County:
- C-470 Multi-Grade Trail over Yosemite Street
- Havana St/Meridian Blvd Intersection Improvements
- Perry Park Road Traffic Safety Improvements
- Plaza Drive Pipe Repair Project near Broadway
- Sageport and Bannock LID Project
- US 85 from Highlands Ranch Parkway to C-470
I-25 Wildlife Exclusion Fencing Project
- Daytime working hours will be Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Nighttime working hours will be Monday through Friday, 7 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Happy Canyon Road ramp closures:
- The deer guard installation at the Happy Canyon bridge over I-25 is occurring