The Finance Department provides all necessary accounting, budget, payroll, and purchasing and Sales Tax support and information to all County departments and the citizenry of Douglas County.
As stewards of the County’s fiscal resources, we are committed to:
- Promoting a culture of accountability and ethical conduct.
- Ensuring compliance through adequate internal controls for the purpose of safeguarding resources and minimizing liabilities.
- Valuing the contributions of our employees and encouraging their professional growth and development.
- Analyzing information to forecast trends and assist in decision making.
- Fostering an environment of open communication, education, cooperation and service.
- Providing timely and accurate financial reports.
- Leading local government through the development of innovative financial solutions.
Sales and Use Tax Collection Reports