Douglas County has parks for everyone, whether it be local and regional, or for your four-legged friend, and a mountain bike skills park for all skill levels to improve their craft and have a little fun doing it. We have them all and even on an interactive map for convenience. Want to reserve a picnic shelter or a field? View our Field and Park Use policy for fees and reservation information.
The Towns of Castle Rock, Larkspur and Parker each maintain their own municipal parks. Other parks are maintained by the Highlands Ranch and the City and County of Denver which maintains Daniels Park.
Local parks tend to be between five and 20 acres in size and serve neighborhood and community needs. Generally, these parks include picnic areas, multi-purpose playfields, playground areas and more specialized amenities, such as sand volleyball or hard-surfaced courts.
- Bingham Lake Park – 7740 Lakeshore Dr., Parker, CO 80134
- Chatfield East – 10237 N. Chatfield Dr., Littleton, CO 80125
- DOTTS Park – 7824 S. Hwy 67, Deckers, CO 80135
- Dupont Park – 8020 Main Street, Louviers, CO 80131
- Perry Pines Park – 3683 Woods Rd., Sedalia, CO 80135
- Springer Park Silver Heights – 1148 Evalena Rd, Castle Rock, CO 80108
- The Pinery Park – 8176 Hillcrest, Parker, CO 80134
- Whispering Pines Park – 8000 E. Park Dr. Franktown, CO 80116
Regional parks consist of areas of 50 acres or more that support both active and passive recreational activities. The primary goal of regional park facilities is to provide athletic fields for baseball, softball, soccer, and football. In addition to athletic fields are playgrounds, group picnic areas, trail systems, restrooms, parking and multi-use hard-surface courts.
Bayou Gulch Regional Park and Open Space – Active Area Address: 4815 Fox Sparrow Rd., Parker, CO 80134; Passive Area Address: 4728 Fox Sparrow Rd., Parker, CO 80134
Bluffs Regional Park – 10099 Crooked Stick Trail, Lone Tree, CO 80124
Challenger Regional Park – 17301 E. Lincoln Ave., Parker, CO 80134
Fairgrounds Regional Parks – 500 Fairgrounds Dr., Castle Rock, CO 80104
Highland Heritage Regional Park – 9651 S. Quebec St., Littleton, CO 80130