June 4 – Please remember the following while visiting parks, trails and open space during this time:
- Douglas County parks and trails are open to the public to engage in walking, hiking, biking, running and similar activities. Please practice social distancing at all times.
- The Governor is now allowing for organized sports groups up to 25 in outdoor areas with the ability to adequately social distance, and masks are encouraged.
- DC Parks and Trails require proper permitting prior to any organized use County Field, Parks and Trails.
- Sports teams may now practice and participate in individual drills. Games and scrimmages are not allowed. We have resumed renting the fields to those teams and organizations that had previously rented the fields.
- Parking lots are filling quickly, please consider visiting at less busy times – early or late – and follow all parking restrictions in public lots or on public streets.
Size: 205 acres
Hours: Open one hour before sunrise to one hour after sunset
- Parking lot (207 capacity)
- 2 Picnic shelters (A-32 and B-48 capacity) – Group picnic shelters can be reserved throughout the year with a minimum of two weeks advanced notice. View more information and fees by clicking here.
- 3 Restrooms (portable)
- Multi-use hard surface basketball court with 3 hoops
- Synthetic multi-use field 240’ x 120’ (baseball, softball, football, soccer)
- Synthetic multi-use field 380’ x 245’ (football, soccer, lacrosse)
- Trail system – 1.48 mile
Passive Area – 4728 Fox Sparrow Rd., Parker, CO 80138 (east side of Fox Sparrow) This area also intersects with Two Bridges Open Space.
- Parking lot (33 capacity + 2 handicapped spaces and 1 equestrian space)
- Picnic shelter (32 capacity) – Group picnic shelters can be reserved throughout the year with a minimum of two weeks advanced notice. View more information and fees by clicking here.
- Restroom (portable)
- Mountain bike skills area
- 2-acre dog off-leash area
- Trail system – 4.68 miles of soft-surface trail
- Electricity available