- If you are sick stay home.
- Douglas County parks and trails will remain open to the public to engage in walking, hiking, biking, running and similar activities. Please practice social distancing at all times.
- Public gathering areas are closed. Do not congregate in groups while engaging in outdoor activity – solo activities only. Please adhere to the public health order prohibiting outdoor gatherings of any number of people. This includes but is not limited to; basketball, baseball, frisbee, soccer, picnics.
- Practice Social distancing. The intent of the order is to minimize contact and exposure between residents to the greatest extent possible. The CDC recommends keeping a minimum of 6 feet distance between people at all times, wash hands with soap and water as frequently as possible, use hand sanitizer and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Parking lots are filling quickly, please consider visiting at less busy times – early or late – and follow all parking restrictions in public lots or on public streets.
Park Location: Bayou Gulch Road and Fox Sparrow Road in Parker
Size: 168 acres
Active Area – 4815 Fox Sparrow Road, Parker, CO 80134
- Playground and 1.48 miles of concrete trails
- Synthetic ballfield (baseball, softball, football, soccer), synthetic multi-use field, and basketball court
- 2 picnic shelters: one seats 64 and one seats 48, drinking fountain and portable restrooms
- Parking for 207 cars
- 2-acre dog off-leash area
- Mountain Bike Skills Course
- Picnic shelter seats 32, drinking fountain and portable restroom
Bayou Gulch Open Space and Bayou Gulch at Two Bridges Trail
Location– 4728 Fox Sparrow Road, Parker, CO 80134 (North of Bayou Gulch Road)
This connector runs west under Highway 83 to the Cherry Creek Regional Trail and is open to pedestrians, equestrians, mountain biking and snowshoeing. Pets are allowed but must be on leashes. No motorized vehicles are allowed. The peripheral trail may be closed occasionally to accommodate equestrian events associated with the Colorado Horse Park. Public access is limited to designated trails, horse jumps are not for public use. Access is allowed under agreement with the Horse Park and will be limited during scheduled events.
Trail Length: 10.4 miles with multiple loops from 2.7 to 10.4 miles in length
Hours: Open one hour before sunrise to one hour after sunset