DC Parks and Trails require proper permitting prior to any organized use County Field, Parks and Trails. Contact [email protected] for reservations.
Douglas County parks, trails and open spaces are open to the public to engage in walking, hiking, biking, running and similar activities. Please practice social distancing at all times. For further guidelines please Safer at Home Guidance Safer at Home Guidelines or Douglas County Variances.
Size: 205 acres
Hours: Open one hour before sunrise to one hour after sunset
- Parking lot (207 capacity)
- 2 Picnic shelters (A-32 and B-48 capacity) – Group picnic shelters can be reserved throughout the year with a minimum of two weeks advanced notice. View more information and fees by clicking here.
- 3 Restrooms (portable)
- Multi-use hard surface basketball court with 3 hoops
- Synthetic multi-use field 240’ x 120’ (baseball, softball, football, soccer)
- Synthetic multi-use field 380’ x 245’ (football, soccer, lacrosse)
- Trail system – 1.48 mile
Passive Area – 4728 Fox Sparrow Rd., Parker, CO 80138 (east side of Fox Sparrow) This area also intersects with Two Bridges Open Space.
- Parking lot (33 capacity + 2 handicapped spaces and 1 equestrian space)
- Picnic shelter (32 capacity) – Group picnic shelters can be reserved throughout the year with a minimum of two weeks advanced notice. View more information and fees by clicking here.
- Restroom (portable)
- Mountain bike skills area
- 2-acre dog off-leash area
- Trail system – 4.68 miles of soft-surface trail
- Electricity available