- If you are sick stay home.
- Douglas County parks and trails will remain open to the public to engage in walking, hiking, biking, running and similar activities. Please practice social distancing at all times.
- Public gathering areas are closed. Do not congregate in groups while engaging in outdoor activity – solo activities only. Please adhere to the public health order prohibiting outdoor gatherings of any number of people. This includes but is not limited to; basketball, baseball, frisbee, soccer, picnics.
- Practice Social distancing. The intent of the order is to minimize contact and exposure between residents to the greatest extent possible. The CDC recommends keeping a minimum of 6 feet distance between people at all times, wash hands with soap and water as frequently as possible, use hand sanitizer and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Parking lots are filling quickly, please consider visiting at less busy times – early or late – and follow all parking restrictions in public lots or on public streets.
17299 E. Lincoln Avenue
Parker, CO 80134
Location: Off of Lincoln Avenue and Riverstone Drive in Parker
Size: 6 acres
- 2 playgrounds
- 3 synthetic ballfields (baseball, softball, football, soccer; has lights for night use)
- 4 soccer or football fields
- Multi-use hard-surface court: basketball with 3 hoops
- 3 picnic shelters (seats 64 per shelter)
- Restroom building
- Portable restroom
- Parking for 350 cars
- Electricity and water available
- Trail connections to Cherry Creek Regional Trail
Hours: Open sunrise to sunset (hours may be extended for night games on lighted fields)