June 4 – Please remember the following while visiting parks, trails and open space during this time:
- Douglas County parks and trails are open to the public to engage in walking, hiking, biking, running and similar activities. Please practice social distancing at all times.
- The Governor is now allowing for organized sports groups up to 25 in outdoor areas with the ability to adequately social distance, and masks are encouraged.
- DC Parks and Trails require proper permitting prior to any organized use County Field, Parks and Trails.
- Sports teams may now practice and participate in individual drills. Games and scrimmages are not allowed. We have resumed renting the fields to those teams and organizations that had previously rented the fields.
- Parking lots are filling quickly, please consider visiting at less busy times – early or late – and follow all parking restrictions in public lots or on public streets.
Size: 64 acres
Hours: Open sunrise to sunset (hours may be extended for night games on lighted fields)
- Parking lots (350 total capacity – group picnic shelter parking at 85 capacity; main lot at 200 capacity; lot behind ballfield #2 at 65 capacity)
- 3 Picnic shelters (64 capacity per shelter) – Group picnic shelters can be reserved throughout the year with a minimum of two weeks advanced notice. View more information and fees by clicking here.
- 1 Concession building (open April – October)
- 2 Playgrounds
- 1 Restroom building near concession building
- 2 Restrooms (portable)
- Electricity available
- Trail system – .79 miles and access to Cherry Creek Regional Trail (40 miles) and Castlewood Canyon State Park
- 1 Multi-use area – baseball (portable backstops), soccer, football fields – no lights
- 1 Multi-use hard-surface basketball court with 3 hoops
- Skate Park managed by the Town of Parker (303-841-4500)
- 3 Synthetic multi-use fields – lighted (baseball, softball, football, soccer)
- Field #1 Soccer 150’ x 100’; Football 160’ x 80’
- Field #2 Soccer 150’ x 100’ Football 160’ x 80’
- Field #3 Soccer 280’ x 175’; Football 360’ x 160’