DC Parks and Trails require proper permitting prior to any organized use County Field, Parks and Trails. Contact [email protected] for reservations.
Douglas County parks, trails and open spaces are open to the public to engage in walking, hiking, biking, running and similar activities. Please practice social distancing at all times. For further guidelines please Safer at Home Guidance Safer at Home Guidelines or Douglas County Variances.
Size: 8 acres
Hours: Open sunrise to sunset
- Parking lot (89 capacity)
- Picnic shelters – Dupont Park (32 capacity) and Louviers Triangle (48 capacity) – Group picnic shelters can be reserved throughout the year with a minimum of two weeks advanced notice. View more information and fees by clicking here.
- Waterless restroom
- Ballfield – lighted (baseball or softball use)
- Multi-use field (150’ x 210’) with goals and 2 portable backstops
- Electricity available (ballfield only)