Please remember the following while visiting parks, trails and open space during this time:
- Douglas County parks and trails are open to the public to engage in walking, hiking, biking, running and similar activities. Please practice social distancing at all times.
- The Governor is now allowing for organized sports groups up to 25 in outdoor areas with the ability to adequately social distance, and masks are encouraged.
- DC Parks and Trails require proper permitting prior to any organized use County Field, Parks and Trails.
- Sports teams may now practice and participate in individual drills. Games and scrimmages are not allowed. We have resumed renting the fields to those teams and organizations that had previously rented the fields.
- Parking lots are filling quickly, please consider visiting at less busy times – early or late – and follow all parking restrictions in public lots or on public streets.
Size: 37 acres
Hours: Open sunrise to sunset (hours may be extended for night games on lighted fields)
- Parking lot (342 capacity; 144 capacity in north lot and 198 capacity in south lot)
- 6 Picnic shelters (2 shelters – 32 capacity and 4 shelters – 48 capacity) – Group picnic shelters can be reserved throughout the year with a minimum of two weeks advanced notice. View more information and fees by clicking here.
- 6 Restrooms (portable)
- Dog off-leash area – eastern corner of the park
- 3 Ballfields – lighted (baseball or softball use)
- 1 Multi-use field (150’ x 210’) with goals and 2 portable backstops
- 2 Synthetic multi-use fields – lighted (296’ x 193’ each area)
- 1 Synthetic multi-use field – lighted (soccer 360’ x 202’; football 360’ x 161’)
- 3 Drinking fountains
- Electricity available
- 2.66 miles of concrete trail