- If you are sick stay home.
- Douglas County parks and trails will remain open to the public to engage in walking, hiking, biking, running and similar activities. Please practice social distancing at all times.
- Public gathering areas are closed. Do not congregate in groups while engaging in outdoor activity – solo activities only. Please adhere to the public health order prohibiting outdoor gatherings of any number of people. This includes but is not limited to; basketball, baseball, frisbee, soccer, picnics.
- Practice Social distancing. The intent of the order is to minimize contact and exposure between residents to the greatest extent possible. The CDC recommends keeping a minimum of 6 feet distance between people at all times, wash hands with soap and water as frequently as possible, use hand sanitizer and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Parking lots are filling quickly, please consider visiting at less busy times – early or late – and follow all parking restrictions in public lots or on public streets.
500 Fairgrounds Drive
Castle Rock, CO 80104
Location: Off of Plum Creek Parkway and Fairgrounds Drive in Castle Rock Size: 37 acres
- Playground and climbing wall
- 3 ballfields (baseball or softball use; has lights for night use)
- Natural turf soccer or football field
- 3 synthetic multi-purpose fields (has lights for night use)
- 6 picnic shelters (one seats 32, four seat 48 each, and one seats 16)
- 2 drinking fountains
- 6 portable restrooms
- Total parking for 342 cars (north lot 144, south lot 198)
- Electricity and water available
- Trail connections to Sellars Gulch Trail
Dog Park: In the eastern corner of the park, lies an off-leash dog park for a doggone good time. The dog park can be accessed from the park’s main entrance; however, the dog off-leash area is in the easternmost point of Fairgrounds Regional Park. Dogs in other areas of the park must be leashed. A picnic shelter is located adjacent to the dog park.
Hours: Open sunrise to sunset (hours may be extended for night games on lighted fields)