DC Parks and Trails require proper permitting prior to any organized use County Field, Parks and Trails. Contact [email protected] for reservations.
Douglas County parks, trails and open spaces are open to the public to engage in walking, hiking, biking, running and similar activities. Please practice social distancing at all times. For further guidelines please Safer at Home Guidance Safer at Home Guidelines or Douglas County Variances.
Size: 92 acres
Hours: Open sunrise to sunset (hours may be extended for night games on lighted fields)
- Parking lots (601 capacity + 22 capacity with 2 handicapped spaces)
- 6 Picnic shelters (1 has 3 sections with 64 capacity per section or 192 total) and (5 have 48 capacity) – Group picnic shelters can be reserved throughout the year with a minimum of two weeks advanced notice. View more information and fees by clicking here.
- Concession building (open April – October)
- 2 Playgrounds
- 1 Restroom – flush type on the north side of the Administration Building
- 1 Restroom – flush type (open April – October by the concession building)
- 3 Restrooms (waterless)
- 1 Multi-use hard surface basketball court with 3 hoops
- 3 Synthetic multi-use field – lighted Field A = 357’ x 222’ and Fields E and F = 4.39 acres
- 1 Amphitheater and stage
- 1 Sand volleyball court
- 3 Drinking fountains
- 14.76 acres of multi-use bluegrass fields
- Electricity available
- 3 miles of concrete trail and sidewalk