DC Parks and Trails require proper permitting prior to any organized use County Field, Parks and Trails. Contact [email protected] for reservations.
Douglas County parks, trails and open spaces are open to the public to engage in walking, hiking, biking, running and similar activities. Please practice social distancing at all times. For further guidelines please Safer at Home Guidance Safer at Home Guidelines or Douglas County Variances.
Size: 10 acres
Hours: Open sunrise to sunset
- Parking lot (70 capacity)
- Picnic shelter (48 capacity) – Group picnic shelters can be reserved throughout the year with a minimum of two weeks advanced notice. View more information and fees by clicking here.
- Restroom (waterless)
- Basketball court
- Ballfield (baseball or softball use)
- 2 Soccer fields with goals
- Electricity NOT available
Pinery Park is a wonderful destination that is easily accessible from the local neighborhood trail system. Take a walk and end with a picnic or playtime at this neighborhood park.