Colorado Front Range Trail is ideal for both short, medium, and endurance training. The trail connects Columbine, Greenland, Spruce Meadows, and Spruce Mountain Open Spaces. The Colorado Front Range Trail within Douglas County totals 17-miles.
Hours: One hour before sunrise to one hour after sunset.
- Moderately easy; with a few moderate areas have noticeable grade changes.
- 8.5 miles, alongside and across East Plum Creek.
- All-natural surface except for the cement bridge decks.
- Bicyclists, hikers, and horseback riders. Dogs must be on-leash.
- Please respect the wildlife on/around the trail which includes elk, bear, mountain lions, and many other wildlife species that call this land home.
- Non-potable water and port-o-lets at the Columbine and Greenland trailheads.