Greenland is a training wonderland. The long trail system has gentle ups and downs with fun sweeping turns. The Colorado Front Range Trail is a part of this trail system that connects the Town of Larkspur and Palmer Lake. During the summer, visitors share the trails with cattle!
Hours: One hour before sunrise and one hour after sunset.
- Crusher fines and natural surface, easy to moderate; 500 feet of elevation gain on the upper loop
- Approximately 11 miles, including loop. Five miles from Greenland to Palmer Lake.
- Multi-use: horses, mountain bikes, and hiking
- Dogs must be on a leash except in the enclosed off-leash area.
- Group picnic shelter
- Obstacle course
- Water spigot
- Unpaved parking for 50-75 horse trailer
- Hitch rails
- Horse obstacle course,
- Dog off-leash area.