The East/West Regional Trail connects Highlands Ranch, Castle Pines, Lone Tree and Parker. The trail winds through grasslands and oak bluffs including a thousand acres of the Highlands Ranch Back Country. Trail connectors are located at the Bluffs Park, Highpoint Council Circle, Willow Creek Trail, RidgeGate Parkway, Schweiger Ranch, Rueter-Hess Reservoir, and the Cherry Creek Regional Trail.
- Crusher fines trails moderately easy, varied terrain with some climbing for short distances, moderate hills. The elevation change is approximately 200 feet.
- Approximately 28 miles from Redstone Park in Highlands Ranch to the Town of Parker
- Multi-use: bicyclists, dogs on-leash, equestrian users, hikers
- Downloadable Trail Map
- Restroom and picnic shelter at Grigs Trailhead and Bluffs Regional Park.
- Parking for 3 horse trailers at Bluffs Regional Park and 2 trailers at Grigs Trailhead, asphalt surface parking lot.
- Parking at RidgeGate Parkway Trailhead