Douglas County COVID-19 Services provided by Jogan Health Solutions
On Nov. 22, Douglas County COVID-19 services began transitioning from Tri-County Health Department (TCHD) to the Douglas County Health Department (DCHD) as they prepare to manage these services according to an amended Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) signed Nov. 10. During this transition, TCHD and DCHD will continue to proactively coordinate to ensure the continuation of COVID-19 services, including coordination with the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
The DCHD is contracting these services including case investigation and contact tracing, providing isolation and quarantine guidance, outbreak services, and case management for individuals in isolation or quarantine to Jogan Health Solutions, regional health, and medical consulting provider. According to an IGA between Douglas County and TCHD, signed in Sept. 2021, TCHD plans to continue providing all other public health services to Douglas County through the end of 2022. The Douglas County Board of Health amended the Agreement on November 10 to reflect the responsibility of COVID-19 services being transitioned to DCHD.
COVID-19 testing and vaccine accessibility will continue being offered throughout the County by various providers including pharmacies, local clinics, healthcare providers, and more. TCHD will continue to support Douglas County through:
- Administering COVID-19 vaccines and boosters at TCHD clinic locations and supporting community vaccination and testing
- Continuing to post data analytics for Douglas County Health Department on TCHD COVID-19 dashboard
- Continuing to post information related to community vaccination and community testing locations on the tchd.org website
- Working with schools, childcare facilities, and other businesses by providing all other non-COVID-19 public health services such as inspections and foodborne illness, and other communicable disease investigations
- Providing resources and education to the community
Douglas County community members may call the state’s CO-HELP call center at 303-389-1687 for general COVID-19 questions or concerns. Get additional COVID-19 vaccine updates and find a provider by visiting CDPHE’s website at covid19.colorado.gov. For all other public health services, please visit our Services page.