Douglas County Veterans Service Office closed Sept. 21-24Continue Reading

Report Illicit Discharges, Spills, or other Water Pollution Concerns


This form is not intended for reporting Life-Threatening Emergencies.
Emergencies including Life-Threatening situations and known discharges of Hazardous Materials
should be reported to Emergency Services (911).

Please submit the online form below to report an illicit discharge or spill.

This reporting form is monitored by staff during regular business hours only.

  • Accepted file types: jpg, gif, pdf.
    You may submit an image or document should you wish to do so. The County accepts .jpg, .gif, and .pdf Please compress all files before uploading.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Privacy policy
Please note that Douglas County Government does not share information gathered through its website with third parties for promotional purposes.