Interested in volunteering for the next Vintage & Vibrant (V&V) event in 2023? The last V&V event explored cutting-edge technology and how it can enhance our lives. Updates were provided on senior issues at the state and federal level. In addition, a wide-range of engaging and thought-provoking topic sessions were held, as well as opportunities to connect with community members.
Volunteer to serve on one of the following committees:
- Venue Location – Researching possible event sites within Douglas County.
- Program Development – Suggesting potential presentation topics and speakers, offering ideas on the event program booklet, etc.
- Partnerships – Reaching out to organizations and companies with partnership opportunities that support our event.
- Event Promotion – Assisting with raising community awareness via a variety of methods, including but not limited to print, social media, etc.
- Volunteer Recruitment/Management – Helping to recruit volunteers to be at the event to help direct attendees, to assist speakers, to secure door prizes, etc.
- Registration & Hospitality – Greeting and directing guests as they arrive, directing partners to their tables, helping to staff the registration tables.
For more information, or to express your interest in volunteering, please contact Gretchen Lopez.