The Colorado Child Care Assistance Program (CCCAP) is undergoing some changes that impact parents and providers. The Point of Service (POS) device used by CCCAP parents to sign-in and sign-out is going away. The State of Colorado Office of Early Childhood will replace POS machines with an Automated Tracking System (ATS). The state has delayed the conversion to some time after March 26, 2018.
Should you have any questions, please contact Douglas County CCCAP at 303.688.4825.Child Care providers may find more information at the Colorado Office of Early Childhood.
Should you have any questions, please contact Douglas CCCAP at 303.814.7135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parents/Adult caretakers who are working, or
- Parents/Adult caretakers who are seeking employment, or
- Teen parents and adults in a high school diploma program or GED certificate program, or
- Parents/Adult caretakers enrolled in education or training programs some limitations apply please contact our office for further information
- Families receiving Colorado Works/TANF that are completing countable work activities on their Individual Responsibility Agreement.
- Applicants must be Douglas County
Eligible families must be in one of the above listed activities AND have income not excess of the following gross monthly incomes. Please note these figures are effective October 1, 2018, but are subject to change without notice:
- Family of 2 – $3,086.25
- Family of 3 – $3,896.25
- Family of 4 – $4,706.25
- Family of 5 – $5,516.25
- Family of 6 – $6,326.25
- Family of 7 – $7,136.25
- Family of 8 – $7,946.25
- Family of 9 – $8,756.25