The Colorado Child Support Services (CSS) Program oversees the state’s child support system. Individual child support orders are managed by Colorado’s county child support offices. Douglas County Child Support Services provides supports for custodial and non-custodial parents, with an emphasis on working with paying parents so they can support their children rather than focusing on punitive approaches.
You can find many helpful services on the Colorado CSS website including:
- Apply online for child support services! The CSS Program has launched a streamlined application that’s available 24/7 – apply online anywhere, any time and at no cost.
- How to create an online account to view your child support case
- How and when to request changes to a child support order
- Through the FSR, ways to make and receive child support payments
- Through Douglas County, ways to pay child support
- Frequently asked questions about child support in Colorado