The Breast and Cervical Cancer Program is a Health First Colorado program for woman who have been diagnosed with breast or cervical cancer. BCCP also covers breast and cervical conditions that may lead to cancer if not treated.
- Have been diagnosed with breast or cervical cancer;
- Are between 40 and 64 years old;
- Have an income less than 250% of the Federal Poverty Level;
- Have not had a mammogram or Pap smear test in the last year;
- Do not have health insurance or the insurance does not cover breast or cervical cancer treatment;
- Are not currently enrolled in Health First Colorado and are not eligible for Medicare; and
- Are U.S. citizens or qualified non-citizens
Income limits apply to this program and can be found here.
1. Online through the Colorado PEAK website
2. By Mail or print an application (English / Spanish) and turn it into our office or contact our office to have one mailed to you.
3. Apply by Phone at 1-800-221-3943 / TDD: 711
4. Apply in Person at the Department of Human Services, 4400 Castleton Court, Castle Rock, CO 80109
For Health First Colorado Transportation please call 855-264-6368.