- Contact your child welfare caseworker, their supervisor and/or manager to address your concern at 303-688-4825
If you are still dissatisfied, you may initiate a complaint by choosing one of the options listed below:
- Contact the Child Welfare complaint coordinator at 303-866-4511
- Complete the CDHS online form
- Contact the Child Protection Ombudsman at 720-625-8640
Complaints that cannot be resolved at the County Human Services Department level are referred to the Human Services Citizen Review Panel. This Panel is an independent group of Douglas County citizens who review complaints regarding unresponsiveness or unprofessional conduct by Douglas County Department of Human Services Child Welfare program employees per C.R.S. Section 19-3-211. View the Conflict Resolution Process chart here.
This panel does not have the ability to alter any result from a decision made by the Department of Human Services to assess a situation or not, civil or criminal investigation, or a decision negotiated or litigated in a court action such as Dependency and Neglect.
- Contact Douglas County Department of Human Services at 303-688.4825